Friday, May 26, 2006

rainy day. boring day. moody day. to e peeps whu have been asking me whu E person is, i'm so sorry to disappoint you all. ITS A SECRET!! haha. go ask my SA khakis la.. they know.. keke. n i wanna say: i'm not a coward! hmm.. maybe i am, but its just e fear of getting to know e stuff i dun wanna face.( not at e moment at least) bah~ n guess wad? i washed e car today!! aiyo.. with all e paintwork n upgrading ard my area, e dust n crap made e car dirty like nuthing.*rawr* haha. oh yeah.. when i was in e midst of my cash-washing, this 2 guys A and B(whom i assume r frens) drove up to e lots beside me. A got out of his car n chatted to B, whu was taking out all his barang barang to wash his car. n suddenly B walked over to where i was standing n said: "do i seem to know u? i think i saw u somewhere. u went to jonah's birthday party dat day rite?" i was like huh? i know u meh? keke.. i know i sotong la.. laugh for all i care. haha. and A was standing beside us looking all bemused la. grrr. anyway, i was almost done with e car-washing so i politely apologised saying i was busy and left hurriedly. as i expected, jonah called me 10mins later n said i was a baboon. A BABOON! -_- he said his frens recognized me and tot it was NICE to say hi. bah~ wadever. i dun even know them. humpf.


.:sTella:. at 7:26 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.