Friday, June 30, 2006

finally e last day of the month. today's KC's 21st. still thinking whether to go or not. jonah's skipping it, so there goes my chauffeur. bah~ keke.. AHMAD jonah!! lol.. hmm, so many things happening in my life now. dun even know how to handle it. sher, missing u big time. so much for ur cruise. -pout- i'm at a loss for words now. unable to express what i feel. i think i should go on a hiatus. bar myself from saying anything wrong. anything out of context. period.

.:sTella:. at 10:48 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.