Monday, June 12, 2006

finally found time to update. tsk. been sooo busy this few days. working my ass off literally, esp when there's a new launch. but thankfully, i managed to find time to attend clarisse's 21st birthday party!!! saw quite a few pple which i haven seen for awhile. allan, lionel, jianqiang, winfrid, adeline, victor and KOUSTAV! yes basu mallick, finally!! hahaha.. had a great time seriously. but e hightlight of the day was when allan, lionel n e guys tot of dunking clarisse in e pool, together with her new DKNY watch!! thank god i was able to persuade to show me her (very nice new watch) n it avoided being spoilt on e very 1st day she wore it.;p apparently, allan succeeded in bluffing clarisse n pushing her in la. but little did he expect us to gang up n do him in oso. laff. yeah, i admit its my fault. i did e 1st push. but he din go in e pool straight! koustav had to carry his legs la. haha. dalalalalala.. all thruout e times we've known him, i think its e very 1st we time that we managed to trick him(bah~ allan, we're still more cunning than u. hahahahaha) n yeah, he DIN have a change of clothes with him. haha. bah~ and its e world cup now! seriously, watching some 'koyak' goals is bad enough. but to be awoken by e loud cheers below my void deck is horrid!!! dammit. n england sucks. i swear. bah~ 8 more days to my off day! can't wait. esp charyl's birthday is coming up! whooo~

- the peeps -

.:sTella:. at 8:42 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.