Saturday, June 24, 2006

i wonder. pondering over past times and future will-be(s) is not good at all. had a few sleepless nights and its wearing me out.. how many times did i actually regret not speaking up? and dat very person will soon be a little further away from me. n i'm gonna hit my head over this stupidity again. bah~ tml's charyl's big day. but stoopid brina n fer n joe r not going!!!!!!!! wad the fark. pple.. its just not nice u see.. bloody. damn pissed. pissed pissed pissed. n e worse thing is i'm broke. damn broke after all e stuff i got this month. i practically couldn't control myself and leapt at every spree n sales i laid my eyes on. the consequence? penniless. and my pay will only come in on july 28!! argh! how e hell am i going to survive. pple, please donate generously to 'Stella's foundation'!! ur help is much appreciated.. keke. boredom leads to lame n feeble jokes. i'm bored. =.=

.:sTella:. at 3:39 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.