Sunday, June 18, 2006

i'm going pumps crazy!! geez. i got so many pairs of pumps and i added in my latest collection yest. keke. a pair of denim pumps!! i know pple are going to scream at me for buying more and more shoes. but its really nice n comfy k. haha. i swear. anyway, martini sucks. god knows why pple drink them. esp chocolate martini, it tastes like chocolate milk. horrible taste. bah~ we shall so drinking soon dears. we will. not martini n long island tho. i absolutely detest both. either way. yeeekksss!!! 2 more days to my off days. missing dat someone. very badly.

.:sTella:. at 10:26 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.