Thursday, June 29, 2006

i'm still feeling damn sleepy. biological clock tells me its 8 n i gotta wake up, so i did. but haven have enough sleep to last me through the day man. -yawns- bell came town after school yest n waited for me to end work. thanks dear. n her wanting to save up abit on transport expenses, we took 174. gosh. it'll definitely be the 1st and last time i'm gonna take a bus home from town. the journey was horrid. pple squeezing thru to get seats, bobbing bus ride which made me nauseous.. in short, it sucks. i'll be getting my july schedule soon, hope it's good. or else i'll sooner die. talking abt july, several of my guy friends are gg NS soon!!! i know serving e nation is like a must, blah blah blah.. yeah, but dat means less outings-----but more calls and sms-es.. haha. i'll miss u all. -sob- now, back to my lala-wonderland. tata.

=current lemming=
coach soho metallic hobo


=my personal indulgence=














Daria Werbowy is hot. extremely symmetrical sharp features. n wonderfully canadian. fronting lancome's hypnose fragrance. she's HOT!!! -sweat-

.:sTella:. at 8:20 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.