Tuesday, June 27, 2006

oh ho ho. once a saint always a saint! if hongyao never initiate this gathering, i think we wun even think of meeting up la. so.. thanks hongyao! appreciate e effort u made to contact all e pple!! haha. even tho i was very late, it was nonetheless nice and sweet to see all S52-ers. haha. seriously, quite a few turned up which was great!! junming, mel, allan,leonard, koustav, kareen, zhining, chenchuan, clarisse, blah blah blah. had e gathering at fish & co glass house. good atmosphere, nice food and great pple= successful gathering!! keke. see, i'm talking nonsense le.. haven't have enough sleep for e past 2 days. =.= i'm gg to rest more. zonked out.

-i heart u both-

-my sexy little boyo-

-my all time fave girl-

-cam whores-

.:sTella:. at 10:00 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.