Tuesday, June 06, 2006

oh so good. even just a simple get-together is so good. girlfriends r such treasures. muachx. had dinner n coffee with kuabie n yl. we just ordered n ordered n ordered. ate n ate n ate. such gluttons. n had so much fun even tho it was just like a couple of hours. my work n their skool schedule just always clashed n it made meeting up so much harder. sher, where e hell did u go? bah~ i simply can't wait for my off day. but its like still so far away! *sob*
- colgate moment -





look at all e junk food!!



-my girls-







.:sTella:. at 10:30 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.