Thursday, June 01, 2006

woke up superbly earlier in e morn. cos rei called me at 5 in e wee hours this morning, simply forgetting that he's in US and it morning here. but i couldn't sleep well oso. so no harm done. haha. i tot since exams ended i could enjoy myself n rest well. but i guess not. hmm. surprisingly, we talked about a lot of stuff, even subjects that we didn't cover when we were closer. but i assume the so-called growing-up-together relationship cannot be overlooked and i must admit, he still plays a huge part in my life even tho some things are not possible anymore. looking at the people ard me, i suddenly feel this helplessness that i haven felt in awhile. morals and the do(s) & don't(s) shape ur behaviour. but dun we all sometimes succumb to temptations and knowingly commit e mistake that we will come to regret it? maybe. maybe its just part and parcel of life that we have to go thru. it may sound a bit cliche, but its true. but till now, i haven made any choices that i would live to regret and i really hope it'll stay dat way. pray.

.:sTella:. at 8:56 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.