Wednesday, June 21, 2006

yeah!! all e barang barang came in!! now i have new stuff to wear!! haha. i'm in an extremely good mood now. so pple, make any request and i'll oblige!! bah~ i try. meeting lester later. haven been seeing this guy for sooooo long! except for work. but dats like duh.. work. sucks. this week will seriously be dedicated to meet-ups. xuan, yiwei, allan, blah blah blah. haha. can't wait! n i'm gg clubbing with jonah tonight. *ps: jonah, i fulfilling my promise le k. stop harping.* anyone wanna tag along? sms me ba. haha. gotta get prepared for e tiring day ahead. ciaoz!!

.:sTella:. at 9:24 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.