Monday, July 24, 2006

faint. so damn exhausted today. simply in a daze. stoned. slept ard 2+ yest and drifted in and out of sleep consistently cos i'm so worried i'll be late for morning shift today. haix. and i realised my busy schedule=more moolah!! haha. saving up for rainy tomorrows.. haha. as if. 3 more days. just 3 more days to e end of promotion. yeah!!! and pay's comng in as well!! hooray! i'm a rich girl once again! dalalala.. i'm gonna sleep now. really talking crap now. shagged, if u get my meaning. bah~ nites all.

.:sTella:. at 9:17 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.