Sunday, July 09, 2006

grrr.. i hate e sister. or sisters. bah~ it's damn irritating. lunch with xuan at nydc. supremely good and sinful indulgence. haha. irish cream mudpie. yum yum. xuan had three amigos and we shared e fresh garden salad. heavenly. after which we went mediacorp for superband semi finals 1. and something happened there that irritated me to no end. i will not mention it. i've been harping on it since last night. it SUCKS!! after that we went back to town n had dinner. dolsot bimbibab. aiseh.. my all time fave!! keke. yiwei came to meet us after his outing with the councillors. went to starbucks and CHILL. haha. e banana range of drinks is not bad at all!! but still a tad to sweet for my taste. haha. i'm damn high. dunno why.

.:sTella:. at 2:08 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.