Monday, July 10, 2006

i'm soooo sleepy!! yeah, i'll be zzz-ing soon. wonder why? haha. i've been awake for more than 48hrs!! worked aft shift yest and reached home ard 12am. afterwhich i nua-ed ard the house and waited for the finals of the world cup. Italy WON!! but i suspect if zidane stayed thruout e match, france wuld have won instead. bah~ i like both teams. so what. haha. yeah, so i stayed awake cos i'm afraid i would not be able to wake up in time for my morn shift today. =.= shag la. now to my lala-wonderland. ciaos.

.:sTella:. at 8:44 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.