Friday, July 07, 2006


morning shift today means i din managed to send jonah off to bmtc. -sob- damn sad la. oh.. and kendrick. but then, it'll be farnie if i did. his parents will be there. bah~ but to jonah, my dear brother and confidant, it sucks not being able to be there for u. its tough esp after e long talk we had yest night. i appreciate the little time we have. it will not happen e 2nd time. i promise. i seriously need to spend time with my friends. been neglecting them. retail therapy!! meet xuan after my dental appt tml. x-ray to determine whether to extract e bloody "wisdom". gimme strength!

.:sTella:. at 9:54 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.