Sunday, July 23, 2006

my oh my. how teeny weeny singapore is man.. haha. to think i'll bump into bell's fren elena whilst working in seiyu. haha. small world eh? u bet! haha. she's a damn sweet gurl la. i like her. and esp her curls today is sooo pretty!! keke. we went for dinner together at qi ji.. e food's quite nice can.. nasi lemak n stuff. i simply love e pple i get to meet thruout my course of work. tho work sucks. wierd theology yeah? but dats just me. wahaha. :p

.:sTella:. at 11:58 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.