Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ooo.. met up with bell for dinner at delifrance. hmm.. caesar salad was ok, coffee bean's better. fish with cheese and spinach breadsticks is addictive and their bread pudding with vanilla ice-cream & vanilla sauce's fantabulous!! yum yum. all work no play makes me grouchy, esp when there're hypocrites hanging ard beside me. grrr.. i gotta be on my toes constantly. dat's so tiring la. i'm gonna take a break soon. away from these pple, or else i'll become like them sooner or later. =.=


=caesar salad=

=breadsticks.. i like the spinach!!! yum=

=this is the best!! bread pudding!! i like=

.:sTella:. at 4:25 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.