Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ouch! my wisdom tooth's growing and it hurts like shit! i'm seriously in such pain that it affected my moods these few days. grouchy, snipy and cynical. =.= painful!! i'm comtemplating to pluck e stoopid tooth off but some of my friends who did e procedure said e aftermath is even more excruciating than the discomfort of the growing part. bloody. even painkillers will not work after the anaesthetic wears off! how sucky is dat? god. i can't bear the thought of it man. so i gotta tahan e pain now man. urgh.

.:sTella:. at 9:34 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.