Wednesday, July 26, 2006

recently i'm been sussing out butts. yeah, butts as in ass. men's n women's. tsk. dunno wads wrong with me. but i developed e wierd habit of assessing asses and commenting on them. haha. i dun even have any vague idea when i started this and gradually all my khakis at work became like me. haha. bad. :p hmm.. so i can safely assume i'm more a ass person than bod person now.. haha. fantastic. more pple have ass than bod. so i've more options. -wahaha- and i'm so into coach now! d***. i dunch know why man. but this brand gives me more kick than lv, gucci, blah blah blah. i'm gonna bomb my own pocket when pay comes in. bah~

.:sTella:. at 4:56 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.