Friday, July 28, 2006


= soho suede large hobo =

= hamptons signature mini skinny=

alrites. i have my heart set on these 2 gorgeous. absolutely adore them!! so lovely ain't they? gagagaga.. anyone wanna sponsor me? wahhaha.. off today and tml. gonna chill and slack before all e pple com back next week. clarisse frm US, yiwei from taiwan (i assume u gotta be back for skool?? haha) and yeah!! all e junkies gonna be back as well!! my stuff.. keke. well well.. back to more browsing for my bag collection. haha. ciaos

.:sTella:. at 10:15 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.