Saturday, July 01, 2006

yesterday's da day. haha. apparently, i'm cuckoo and blind la. dun even know so many pple are workign in town, or should i say, paragon. and its been quite a while since they all started work--in e same damn building. its wierd to bump into these familar faces that u see ard in skool la.. haha. its like jieyong is working in CK, jason is working in AX, chiahow is working for ELC, hansel's woking in Kenzo.. wads e big attraction to join club21 man.. keke. nvm. this only serves to be more beneficial if i wanna get club21's stuff.. haha. ooh.. and melvin's all ard town, keep seeing him ard. -pout- enough's enough!! haha :p

ps: oh ya, my july schedule sucks. to e core. i cannot imagine how i'm gonna go thru this. bless me.

.:sTella:. at 8:53 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.