Saturday, August 19, 2006

dinner yest was good. food's not fantastic but e company was. me and clarisse were literally talking away without taking note of the time. its good to know that even with our busy schedules and stuff, we still had so much in common to talk abt. hees. clarisse, dun worry, sean will be back soon enuff. meanwhile, u're mine!! haha. gonna meet up with jonah in awhile. we're going for kushinbo!! its like always all talk and no action can!! finally we can make it real. keke. we r e foodies!! yum yum. ciaos!!






= love this girl so much
she brings joy to my life=













= picture puurrfect =













= clar got e cinnamon gum from vs for me frm US, its e one on e bottom right hand corner. nice!! =

.:sTella:. at 7:17 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.