Friday, August 18, 2006

finally gone thru the damn tough 2 weeks. haha. seems like an eternity to me. meeting up with clarisse tonight for dinner. oh boy. i suddenly how much i really miss her and all e little talks we had over the past few years. such a dearie close to my heart. muacks! working this past 2 months at seiyu almost everyday meant i got so much closer with pple there. esp zac, serene, janet, daniel etc. they're like super nice pple, brighten up my boring life. lame jokes and concern abt my health and stuff really touched my heart man. i realised i'm not dat alone after all! i thank Lord for these pple and i'll treasure them. sounds emotional? yeah. abit. cos i jus received a call from japan. miyako met with an accident when she went over to belgium for an exchange. how fragile is life? u really can't control wads gonna happen. we really shld treasure every single person who appears in ur life. good or bad, there's always a lesson to be learnt and an obstacle to be crossed. Amen. miyako, u'll always be in our hearts. Bless.

.:sTella:. at 2:13 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.