Saturday, August 12, 2006

i recently discovered one thing. i haven had enuff sleep for a long long time. yest i actually went to bed at 9+ and woke up this morning at 7. ain't i a pig? haha. schedule's been quite cocked-up lately, meaning i just gotta be prepared for more full shifts. grrr.. and i missed yesterday's fireworks! it took so much for my determination NOT to lug myself all e way to esplanade with e crowd to meet xuan. tsk tsk. and pple, i'm sick from all e work i've been doing. sore throat and cough and a little fever. wth.. i absolutely detest e light-headed feeling i'm feeling now. i gotta get well soon. bah~

.:sTella:. at 7:23 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.