Friday, August 25, 2006

okies!! lotsa hunks are coming to singapore!! korean heart-throb kwon sang woo, wang lee hom and i dunno who are all coming town!! ooh..getting more starstruck next mth!! haha.. hmm, still contemplating whether to go to lee hom's concert. its a FREAKING 100 moo-lah! faint. i was telling xuan i rather spend it on myself than this eye-candy which may make me have diabetes man. keke. hm. lotsa things to be done in the next few weeks. skool's starting on sept 11 which means i have ample time to relax after my work stint ends end of this mth. yeappie!! but meanwhile, i gotta bid on my new modules and stuff after my results get released this week. grrrr... i totally breaking down from nervous(ism). damn worried that i may score badly for my econs again. bah~ hate this module man. =.= oh lord!! bless me!!

.:sTella:. at 8:24 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.