Tuesday, August 29, 2006

pay's in and 3 more days to go!! woohoo!! haha. simply estactic sia. haha. had supper with zac,alson and jul at mos burger. they're so fun la can!! laff until cannot take it. their company was awesome!! BUT i was abit sian cos i can't join them for e ktv sesssion over at orchard party world. THEN came e super nice stuff. A STALKER. of all things man. grrrr.. this guy boarded e train at cityhall and sat right opp me. he kept staring and i meant KEPT. -scowls- nvm that, i assumed he lived near me cos we stopped at the exact same stop and walked the exact same way. until i was at the bus stop then i realised he was following me all e way! so i faked to wait for the bus/cab and sat there la. waiting 15 mins for e damn cab was freaking enough for me la. i was scared, i admit. who wouldn't? bah~ i guess he couldn't wait long enough for me cos he came over after awhile and said "sorry ar, i dun mean to scare u or wad, but i really wan to make frens with u, can? this is my no, feel free to call me. what's urs" and gave me a freaky smile. gosh. he talked so fast that i couldn't even respond a "NO". god bless me and a cab came la. i din even reply him and jumped on to the cab. sounds dramatic? oh yes it is. i swear for almost 21 years of my life i have never been so afraid of a person. and e crux was -iwasn'tevengghomelate- it was only gonna be 1215 or so. bah~ if i knew this was gonna happen, i shlda have gone with zac they all la. regret regret regret. haix. i hope this is e very last time this happens to me cos i predict i'll go hysterical and start chucking things at e stalker if it happens again. i swear i will be violent. very violent. period.

.:sTella:. at 8:37 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.