Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stella, your eyes say you're sincerely sweet

kind and genuine, you are the sort of girl who's
always looking out for others and being a great
friend. You have a big heart and can't help but
open it up with people you're close with. When you're
that pretty on e inside, you can't help but be beautiful
on the outside too.

oh. e above's e personality test i just did. wierd huh? i'm a person with e above personality? hmm.. i din know. haha. anyways, today's e big day for andy and shinya. buds, good luck! reagrdless who win in e end, u know u guys rock big time! i guess e voting tonight gotta burn a BIG hole in my pocket.. argh! ciaos. gotta go finish my stuff before i starting screaming : LUCIFY!! JIA YOU!!! SOUL!!! U"RE E BEST!! bah~ tata!! will update soon!

.:sTella:. at 7:08 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.