Friday, August 04, 2006

today was super busy!! last min customers meant extra nerves and trembling hands. but it oso meant extra sales.. haha. yeah, everyone's back! yiwei's back with my cha dong from dunno wad shop he bought from. -i still dun remember i told u to get frm dat particular shop..haha- and he din managed to get 'goong' for a very disappointed xuan. teehee. and clar's back from pensacola!! dun be sad k? sean will be back soon i think.. :) and my coachie!! whee~~ happiness. muacks! now off to bed. tml gotta wake up early.. ciaos!

.:sTella:. at 12:05 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.