Wednesday, September 20, 2006

e sentosa trip's postponed!! goon me forgot i have lessons today and so we joyously made plans to tan @ sentosa. but it had to be cancelled!! i'm so sorry guys! oh ya, today's e 1st econs lect and i tot i wuld most prob be alone cos all my khakis passed either last yr or e yr before dat. but guess wad? i saw so many pple in lect!! haha, shihui, lynette, hoi ling n liana. -wheet- good good. we'll all motivate each other. -eh, i certainly hope so. hee- yups, n i saw yiwei at jp again la. dunno y, always liddat de. keke. he was waiting for his mama and so i acc him to walk walk ard. as usual, he brought me joy and laughter. thanks mate, i appreciate it, esp tis kinda times when i'm stressed. haha. oh ya, i can't wait for friday! me n grace FINALLY settled on a time to meet up! i really miss u gurl, it's been e longest period of time since we chill. yeappie!


.:sTella:. at 3:09 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.