Tuesday, September 12, 2006

for the very 1st time of my life, i was helpless. i cannot share e pain my dad went thru and e agony he's in. imagine the doc telling me 'i almost couldn't wake ur dad up. thank god he did woke up in e end' e fear in me just went haywire and i culdn't help feeling upset. at least only temporary pain to solve the long term problem. dad, be strong. recover soon!

and the 2nd stoopid thing that happened today was absolutely ridiculous. pple, NEVER NEVER use my name in wadever circumstances. esp when it doesn't even concern me. ass!! u know whu u are. dun try ur luck and be farnie. i wuld even care abt ur 'face' if it happens again. -scowls- be forewarned.

.:sTella:. at 10:31 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.