Friday, September 01, 2006

goodie gracious heavens. i flung my econs again. 2nd time and i'm seriously in big trouble. it means i must drag my freaking "honours" another year to 4 in total. why? cos i gotta 2 mods which needed econs as a prerequisite and i flung dat. sucks. big time. i'm a sucker at econs, i admit. how how. -sob- haix. this oso means i'm gonna get e slackest timetable this coming sept. 2 lects per week? how bad's dat. tsk tsk. and e best part of all is i actually told my dad i'll pay for e extras by myself. regretted dat to e max. after summing up, i found out it amounts to 1.7k!!!!!! well done. work work and more work then. AND ALL BECOS I'M A BUMMER. TIME TO WAKE UP AND STARDIE!!!!!

.:sTella:. at 12:32 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.