Monday, September 11, 2006

its been almost a week since i updated!! haha. been busy gg out recently. cos skool's officially starting TODAY!! had ktv with alson, alson's gf, zac, jac, jul and ah jie on e 7th. it was superb la! even tho i din even catch a wink after gg home and was shagged beyond words, it was worth it. everyone went crazy! teehee. i really miss this bunch of ah-xiao-kias man. they bring so much laughter into my monotonous life. guess i wuld definitely go visit them as much as possible. -bigfatsloppykiss- oh!! and may e LORD bless my dad, may him be safe and successful in e op. my daddy's gg for this stoopid gallstone op tml. grrr.. i heard the op includes puncturing 3 holes and extracting the stones. gross can. i hope he'll just be safe and sound. even tho we always get into fights due to miniscule problems and he's always pissed with my doings, i got to realise he really loves me. so.. ya. dad, i love u too!! keke. ._.

.:sTella:. at 8:12 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.