Monday, September 04, 2006

oopsie!! feeling damn empty these few days. miss all e friends whom i've been with for almost 2 months. haix. all e closeness seems to vanish after i stopped working even tho we still keep in contact. ._. haven been doing much except nua-ing ard and downloading stuff to watch. gonna meet up with xuan later to go see her 'oppa' and for my macha-dango!!! been craving dat for sooo long!! tsk tsk. meanwhile, i'm gonna strive real hard for this year's modules. i simply cannot bum ard anymore. actually, looking at the situation now is not dat bad afterall, cos i can really concentrate on my minimal subjects and get e desired results.

another good news is that i managed to get a grip of reality. i realised that some things happen for a cause and trying to manipulate it doesn't help at all. or i shld say, trying to alter the result is totally redundant and uncalled for. someone told me before 'you should learn to let live and let go once you give up.' i regretted on dat particular instance i didn't listen to e advice. i cried, i suffered and i paid for it. but now, i'm a changed person. i will not treat everything that goes past my life as a necessity. i'm thankful for all i have, esp e pple i love -grins-

.:sTella:. at 8:52 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.