Thursday, September 28, 2006

a sidenote to keep in mind. i was reading heidi's blog and i realised i culd understand fully wat she was trying to say. is it true for me?

"I realised actually its quite hard not to fall in love with a player. Cos they know what do girls like, and how they like to be treated. Even though you know that guy is a player, somehow it does not really matter cos he's really charming and sweet to you, and you'll be secretly hoping that you're the one who's gonna change him. But sad to say, that seldom happen.

Sometimes its quite hard to differentiate a player too. Some guys are just plain nice and friendly with girls. Some guys have the looks and girls start to stereotype as players. That's not very fair also."

a player i'm not. so there's only 2 options available. ter be able to climb up e hilltop and stay dere. or to fall tumble and fall hard on my butt. i hope its e former. i hope.

.:sTella:. at 2:22 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.