Wednesday, September 06, 2006

simply bored at home. nuthing to do except gaming, eating, sleeping and watching shows. wad a boring life. to bell, wadever the outcome may be, rest assured we are all behind u. we love u too much for that. i appreciate ur smile more than e tears and i'm sure e special someone does as well.btw, i've been quite into cheena songs recently. not so much the songs, but more on the lyrics. exploring what the lyricist was trying to express and feeling the emotions stirring inside me. maybe an occasional cry is good. too strong and independent is not. all those pent-up stuff should be released. i need a good seaside chat. anyone??





.:sTella:. at 3:22 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.