Monday, September 25, 2006

was supposed to meet yiwei after his project meeting in town but he took sooo long!! tsk. in e end, i nua-ed at bugis again. chatted with several of my colleagues and realised so many pple r quitting or have quitted in e past few weeks. waited for zac to makan and we went to din tai feng. we had e xiao long bao, dan dan mian and zha jiang mian. i wuld say the standard dropped tremendously since e previous time i went with jonah and guys. but it wasn't dat bad yet la. just nothing amazing dats all. keke. and i've developed e bad habit of cam whoring recently. very bad. snapping ard with dat phone of mine. food and pple. so dun be astonished if i do it to euuu!! wahaha.






over at azabu sabo sometime ago
-stolen frm xuan's hp-












me with zac
on the way to DTF















me and the little monster

teehee.. my sister!!





.:sTella:. at 5:29 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.