Thursday, October 19, 2006

been up for almost an hour. tried to sleep in but i can't. it seems that i must absolutely be awake when e sun comes up. hahaha. bad. was talking to yl abt sher n clubbing then we realised we no longer feel e adrenaline pumping when we club. maybe cos we already reached legal age. n e crowd's now more filled with teeny-boppers n e working class. sheesh. so now, its more of chilling lounges n bars for e mid-lifers like me. wahaha. more tranquil la.. :p i guess i'm gonna catch "death note" later. anticipating it since i dunno when. my fav manga! hope its as good as it looks. whee~

to sher, we really miss euu!! AND dun club so much anymore la. e booze and e high is straining on u. it upsets me to see dat. boohoo.. we love u. :)

.:sTella:. at 8:35 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.