Monday, October 16, 2006

i finally did it. it took all my courage to do it. i just hope everything's fine n i won't live to regret my choice. almost everyone's saying i'm reckless. oh well, i guess i am. but e damage's already done. i really really dun wanna to be stuck in e mud anymore. its drowning me. and to jonah(i hope u're reading this) , it all comes as a shock to me. i dun know how to give u a perfect answer cos u know i can't. i already dun have e right to do so right now. even tho this may come abit late, but i do appreciate u being dere for me. really. i just hope u can understand my difficulties this time round.

.:sTella:. at 8:44 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.