Sunday, October 08, 2006

i wonder why everyone must get married at abt the same time. it means i gotta tolerate some conversations with aunties which go something like this...

aunt: ah girl ar, how old r u le ar?
me: 21 le lor..

aunt: aiyo, 21 le ar, time pass so fast hor, never bring ur boyfriend along?
me: eh, dun have la.. hahaha
aunt: har? now still dun have? mus go find one asap ar.. or else next time cannot get married leh..

i was like heh? wth.. is there such a big hurry hurry to go look for someone to marry and go thru e stardard ritual of 'i'm willing' before everyone shuts their mouth abt u? dats crap. i hate it. but on a happier note, another one of my paternal cousin got married yest at hilton hotel. His bride is so pretty!!! congrats to jeff n carina! dat makes 2 weddings in 2 weeks. keke.. i'm getting fatter. tsk, no good, no good.

.:sTella:. at 12:32 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.