Friday, October 13, 2006

i wonder. haven i made things quite very obvious to him that i like him? must i put it across in black and white that "I LIKE YOU" before he gets it?

its astonishing to actually discover e change in myself even without my own knowledge. in e past, all i would do is to be independent n not rely on anyone. its nt abt being practical n stuff. but i felt more inclined to living for myself n friends. i would not hesitate to spend more time with them than my guy. but wad have i evolved into now? i became someone i never knew i was. now, its all him him him. i can't get through my day without thinking of him. he's e 1st on my mind when i wake n e last i would think of when i sleep. i can't seem to function properly at all. obssessed? maybe i am. so now u guys shld get my pt when i say its DAMN bad la. hahaha. pple kept telling me i MUST pluck up e courage to do something.. ANYTHING. but i just can't seem to do that. u know, its so easy just to tell others wad they shld do--mus stick up to ur principles and whatsoever. but when it comes to ur own, u fail terribly. and e worse part? u snigger back at ur frens for telling u e truth. e blunt truth. tsk tsk. talk abt karma. bah~

maybe i should really prop up my pillow n think hard tonight. what shld i do? what options would i have? will it be wad i wished it to be? maybe i need some spiritual help. hmmm..


ps: jonah, u shld knw my answer. but thanks anyway for all those late-night talks. u'll always be my dearest brudder. -grins-

.:sTella:. at 11:03 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.