Saturday, October 21, 2006

i'm officially sick. poo. bad flu n sorethroat since yest night. -scowls- went ter e doc tis morning with jonah. he dead insisted he should bring his little sister(that's me) to e doc. haha. i'm glad that our relationship is restored back to normal. yeah!! this couldn't much better. and dat big weight that has been piling on me is gone. whee~ this week's great. so good i can't believe everything is real. seems like a dream to me. *zap* :p


ps: to (0"0)- thanks for bringing so much joy into my life. love euu. muacks
to xuan- oh wells, i am cuckoo la.. i tot i was discreet enough. apparently not. u satisfied with my xplanation?? wahahha.

.:sTella:. at 3:46 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.