Thursday, October 19, 2006

okies. wondering why i'm still awake at this kinda time? i oso dunno. bloody shag. but then... haix. anyway, today morn was totally random. went ter skool n guess wad? lect's cancelled. e lecturer was like.. i'm so sorry but i lost my voice and i can't see myself teaching using writing. bah~ f*** made us go ALL e way to school, u get my pt? tsk. n i think its really e 1st time shihui, lynette, al and me were dead punctual for e lect. haix. so we went KAP mac n sat there for almost 2.5hrs, tolerating some stoopid ngee ann kids blabbering as tho they're haggling in e market. screwed. afterwhich we were sooo bored n shopped at cold storage. yeah, its COLD STORAGE. wahaha. we were literally snapping pics everywhere. n i mean EVERYWHERE. :p and realisation sunk in that its gonna be hallowean soon!!! dalalala. i just love e pumpkins n e barang barang. ps: photos later.. i need ter redo e resolution. its humongous!! teehee

after dat i went (0"0)'s hse. hahaha. guess i shlda keep his identity private cos its not very nice flaunting it ard. :) he cooked!!! its was really not bad at all! i'm impressed. even tho he said its nt up to standard. tsk tsk.. -set ur standards so high- uh huh. watched some shows on tv, lame ones, but it was funny, erm, even entertaining. its been quite awhile since i do that. watch tv shows. wierd eh? but its e fact. -bleah- and i mus really confess, i enjoyed every single bit of yesterday(apart frm e morn). its was sooo good. even tho there's minor hiccups. I LOVE IT. believe me. -grins-

.:sTella:. at 4:11 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.