Monday, October 09, 2006

sometimes, it amazes me at how fast a person can change. from good friends, it just detoriates within a couple of days. its like X can just talk bad abt Y behind his back, passing comments like " he's just got e looks, zero character and sucha big flirt". its like hellooo? how good r u to even speak of him like dat? Y is so much better than u can?!?! so jus shut ur blabbering and go to one corner. poo. X, u're never gonna achieve ur aim of sowing discord btw me n Y. so just give it up. u can jolly well continue pissing me off with ur nonsense and i swear i'll take revenge for Y. watch out, ass!!

.:sTella:. at 10:05 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.