Monday, October 30, 2006

there's been more ups and downs throughout this week than it has been in 21 years of my life. thank god that my baby's ard me when it happened.(thanks baby) so things hasn't been dat bad for me. i hadn't been so determined to do something. this is e very first. and for those who have been asking wad happened, oh yes, i moved out. to those who were showering me with concern and love, thanks so much. i'm sorry for keeping mum abt it cos i really wanted to keep e damage to the barest minimum and it can only be achieved when least pple knows. for now, life has to move on. i'm feeling damn blessed with all the pple ard me. so i will be strong. *love my baby to bits*

.:sTella:. at 9:07 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.