Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tsk tsk. much of today's time is spent on travelling. from bugis to nus to polyclinic to nuh to aunt's office. whee~ shag sia. who ask yl to have this wierd syndrome of losing temp sight in one eye. tsk tsk. blind mouse. bah~ prata in e morn was good. food's ok, but e company is. -grins- this is particularly for the eyes of (0"0). wahaha. :p it really was.

oh ya, was talking to mel jus abt now when he commented on ziqiang not celebrating his 21st. tsk.. imagine all e barang barang u gotta deal with n not to mention e guest list u gotta think abt. i guess i'll save up my depleting brain cells n just have dinner with my groupies. -grins- and dat is not for like prob another mth or so. :o)

.:sTella:. at 5:09 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.