Monday, October 02, 2006

went to muji and got this monthly schedule for myself. haha, oops grace, i just copied dat frm eu!! keke. gotta be more organised man. argh! this is one major failing i have that i simply cannot change. bah~ must stardie harder arhhhhh!! wahaha.. i realised skool's really slack and self-motivation is sooo impt! otherwise we wuld be just nua-ing our asses out man. poo. jiayou jiayou jiayou!!







such a dearie to me: wiwid.. muacks!









charyl's baby.. such a cutie ain't he?
so active.. tsk!

.:sTella:. at 5:07 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.