Sunday, October 22, 2006

woke up feeling slightly better but quite wrong-footed. 1stly, i dunno how i ended up sleeping in my sis's room. i dun even recall gg to her room in e 1st place. 2ndly, i had 21 missed calls by a private no. its like huh? someone wanna tell me that e world's probably ending like in 15mins time? bah~ this reminds me, i think its e same person who called me e previous time. -_- my baby's tired from e lack of sleep n i can't do anything to help. do take care my dear. can't wait to see u next week. -grins-

.:sTella:. at 11:11 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.