Friday, October 13, 2006

yesterday was totally random n boring. couldn't have survived if i stayed at home. so wenta meet bell's hse to slack for abit 1st and met up with yl after dat at jp for lunch. oh ya, i went for a trim at e salon! haha, cash is so farnie la, brightens up my day man. he's like doing more n more outdoors stuff now that he's e creative director. mediacorp shows, fashion shows, blah blah blah. but he's still e same cash i knew esp e buckle on his belt. wahaha. got to know tis stylist called tom recently oso. he's so shy la!!!! yest yl's mum, who's my aunt, wanted to cut hair too. so yl asked him : later u free? he turned tomato red can!! so cute!! haha. we were simply gawffing larz. :p spent abt 3 hrs dere even tho it only took ard half an hr for my trim. bah~ and i met up with yiwei for dinner at e siam kitchen. haha. kept on having good food la. tsk. its seriously having a toll on my already slim pocket. not good. :p

.:sTella:. at 8:26 AM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.