Sunday, November 19, 2006

its been quite awhile since i updated. been busy recently with e hordes of birthdays and celebrations that i gotta attend. bah~ alrites, i'm finally legal. haha, kareen, yiwei, dre and co can't seem to forget to remind me i'm one of the last in the league to turn 21! ass! ffffff. keke. i can't wait for nus and ntu's exams to end. whee~~ lots to catch up with my peeps and gossip again. wahahah. was just talking to clar dat day. missed her so much! my baby dear dearest. -pout- can't time pass faster?!?!? grrrr. -rawr- till then, i just gotta make do. haix. will update e photos soon! -grins


post note: met up with my baby dear and ah long and cheryl for dinner at the food fair at expo. really had a pleasant surprise when baby gave me an extremely cute tigger speaker for our 1st month. thanks baby, for remembering and for being there for me. HAPPY 1ST MONTH!!! muacks. =grins=
i'm thankful for all those times together. i hope it'll always remain dat way. heart baby.

.:sTella:. at 2:14 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.