Sunday, November 05, 2006

managed to meet up quite some pple over the past few days. its been awhile cos all the things happening is making me disoriented and lost. everyday's like every other day. study, going out and sleep. been trying to make myself absolutely tired everyday so that i can get to sleep when i get home at night. it feels like suddenly everything is so surreal and unnatural. bah~ dunno why, but i suddenly felt e fear that one day, i may be alone in this world. the need to solve problems by myself, to do things by myself...and to live life by myself. i can't bear the thought of that. maybe the boredom of being stuck at home on a Sunday is depressing. or maybe...i'm thinking too much. just a tad too deep for my miniscule brain.

.:sTella:. at 5:17 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.