Friday, November 10, 2006

went to ah jie's birthday celebration at labyrinth on wed. its was fun cos a couple of us managed to bond more and got closer. same interests and stuff. yay! happy 20th birthday ah jie!!! -tho i doubt he'll ever see this anyway- ahahha. next week, its gonna happen to me la. old le old le. dats bad. everything's just gonna go downslope frm the day i turn 21. to the big 3 and e disgusting 4 will follow suit. i'm not afraid to turn old. its just plain irritating. o ya, dat reminds me. buds, i'm not gonna hold anything. just dinner and a couple of pints or shots will do after ur exams ya? its really a chore la. u know wad i mean. poo. i can't wait actually. mah key mah key mah key! wahahha. i'm gonna be so busy next week. so peeps, will update when i can! whee!!


to dre and ken. oh well, wad happened dat day was just like 10% of wad we're capable of right? hahha. bah~ u guys wanna come on e 15th where i'm having my celebration? revert back asap ya? *hugs*

.:sTella:. at 12:51 PM


.: about.me :.
.sTella.23.imbecile.narcissist.dreamer.

.: tag.board :.

.: blogs.i.read :.

.: my loves :.
.ice cream. .new makeup. .new clothes. .dreaming of living by e sea. .movies with my gurls. .shopping. .my homies.

.: archives :.

.: frens dropping by :.

.: listening :.

.: advertorials :.